PLT advent calendar 2023: What’s inside the £48 Pretty Little Thing calendar?
18th October 2022 | Author: Victoria Woollaston-Webber
The Pretty Little Thing Advent Calendar 2023 has been officially unveiled and here’s everything you need to know about its price, contents, and more
After selling out (multiple times) last year, the Pretty Little Thing beauty advent calendar is a highlight of the season.
Not only is it one of the best cheap advent calendars – offering 24 days of beauty and skincare products for just £48 – but it contains brands that are rare in advent calendar circles.
The 2023 PLT Advent Calendar is no exception and now it’s officially been released, we’ve included everything we know about its price, release date, and contents below. If you want to learn more about each of the individual contents, jump straight to our PLT Advent Calendar contents deep dive section.
Buy from PLT
WANT MORE? Best beauty advent calendar | Best cheap advent calendar |Best luxury advent calendar | Best skincare advent calendar | Best men’s advent calendar |
Pretty Little Thing PLT Advent Calendar 2023
- PLT advent calendar 2023 price: £48 – plus delivery
- PLT Advent Calendar 2023 Worth: £198
- PLT advent calendar 2023 release date: End of September
- PLT advent calendar 2023 contents: See below
- Where to buy: Pretty Little Thing
What’s inside the PLT Advent Calendar 2023 contents?
- Aroma Active Universal Repair Cream
- Biovene Pink Clay Mask
- Bondi Sands Pure Concentrated Self Tan Drops
- Brushworks Pink and White Satin Scrunchie Duo
- Brushworks Triangular Powder Puff
- Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Pot
- Carmex Premium Vanilla Stick
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
- Dual Makeup Pencil Sharpener
- Land Of Lashes Girl Boss False Eyelash
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Dew Cream
- Morphe Make It Big Mini Mascara
- Peaches & Cream Highlighter PC17 Brush
- Pixi Hello Kitty Limited Edition Glow Tonic
- PLT Beauty Product
- Primalash Lash Reusable Wands
- Premium Eyelash Curler
- Project Lip Plump and Fill Lip Liner
- Revolution Skincare Jade Gua Sha
- Starskin Dream Kiss Lip Mask
- Stila Stay All Day Smudge Stick Eye Liner
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Buy from PLT
Pretty Little Thing PLT Advent Calendar 2023 contents: Deep dive
- Aroma Active Universal Repair Cream: This cream contains essential oils that have been combined to hydrate and repair the skin. Best suited for dry or sensitive skin types.
- Biovene Pink Clay Mask: Made with pink clay, which is renowned for helping to draw impurities our of the skin, this mask clears and brightens the skin. It’s suitable for all skin types, particularly if you have dull or congested skin, or acne.
- Bondi Sands Pure Concentrated Self Tan Drops: We’re not the best self-tanners – you only need to read our beginner’s guide to fake tan to see why – so this self-tanning product is a godsend. It can be mixed with your skincare and contains hyaluronic acid for added hydration. Ideal for people who want a natural-looking, customisable tan.
- Brushworks Pink and White Satin Scrunchie Duo: Two satin scrunchies that pull less on the hair to prevent breakage when worn in a ponytail. Suitable for all hair types.
- Brushworks Triangular Powder Puff: A triangular-shaped powder puff for applying loose or pressed powder. Suitable for all skin types.
- Carmex Cherry Lip Balm Pot: Carmex is a lip balm O.G and this balm is made using camphor and menthol to provide relief for dry lips. It tastes like cherry and is suitable for dry or chapped lips.
- Carmex Premium Vanilla Stick: A vanilla-flavoured lip balm in a stick form to moisturise and protect the lips. Suitable for all lip types.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: This soap-free cleanser is designed to cleanse without irritating or drying out the skin. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Dual Makeup Pencil Sharpener: A dual-sized sharpener for different sized makeup pencils.
- Land Of Lashes Girl Boss False Eyelash: These synthetic false eyelashes are designed to add volume and length.
- Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Dew Cream: A moisturising cream that contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin. Best suited for dry or dehydrated skin.
- Morphe Make It Big Mini Mascara: A mini-sized mascara from Morphe.
- Peaches & Cream Highlighter PC17 Brush: A makeup brush designed to be used with highlighter.
- Pixi Hello Kitty Limited Edition Glow Tonic: This toner contains glycolic acid and is designed to exfoliate and brighten the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- PLT Beauty Product
- Primalash Lash Reusable Wands: These reusable mascara wands are great for brushing your brows, applying brow gel, or even mascara.
- Premium Eyelash Curler: A metal eyelash curler designed to curl the lashes. Suitable for all eyelash types.
- Project Lip Plump and Fill Lip Liner: This lip liner outlines and fills the lips and gives a plumping effect.
- Revolution Skincare Jade Gua Sha: A jade gua sha tool used for facial massage and skincare application.
- Starskin Dream Kiss Lip Mask: This lip mask is designed to hydrate and nourish dry or chapped lips.
- Stila Stay All Day Smudge Stick Eye Liner: A retractable eye liner designed for long-lasting wear.
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray: This pillow spray contains a blend of lavender, vetiver, and chamomile which are all known to calm the mind and promote better sleep.
Buy from PLT
PLT Advent Calendar 2023 Unboxing
Last year we did a daily unboxing of a number of advent calendars, including the Pretty Little Thing calendar and our plan is to do full unboxing of each calendar individually this year, as and when the calendars arrive.
The first few are already live in our Advent 2023 playlist, so follow us on TikTok updates and be the first to know! We’ll also be updating this page once the PLT Advent Calendar unboxing video is live.
Alternatively, if you want to see what was in last year’s best beauty advent calendars you can find all of the videos in our Advent 2022 Playlist on TikTok. We’ve embedded one of the videos below to give you an idea of what to expect.
We’ve started listing all the best beauty advent calendars 2023 on our advent calendar hub but you can also read about individual calendars via the clicks below.
MORE LIKE THIS
This site contains affiliate links to recommended products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We will not recommend anything we don't believe in and we are not paid by brands to include specific products unless explicitly stated.
Victoria is founder and editor-in-chief of mamabella, freelance journalist and Mum. She has a passion for empowering people to feel beautiful whatever their age, size, skin type and budget