John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 – what’s inside its contents to its price, worth and release date
4th October 2023 | Author: Victoria Woollaston-Webber
In our guide to the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2023 we reveal everything we know about what’s inside its contents, price, release date, and more
JOHN LEWIS BEAUTY CALENDAR: AT-A-GLANCE
The John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 summary is as follows:
Release date: 4 October
Size: 25 days, 31 products
Where to buy: John Lewis
John Lewis has slowly established itself as the purveyor of one of the best advent calendars of the season and the John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 is no exception.
It’s full of premium skincare, makeup, hair care, tools, and home fragrances, all of which are sold in its beauty halls across the country.
It’s also one of an increasing number of calendar makers that ships their calendars with more products than there are days of advent!
In the John Lewis calendar, there are 25 doors but behind them are 31 products.
Below we explain everything we know about the 2023 John Lewis beauty advent calendar so far including its release date, price and what’s inside.
WANT MORE? Best beauty advent calendar 2023 | Best cheap advent calendar 2023 |Best luxury advent calendar 2023 | Best men’s advent calendar 2023 | Best skincare advent calendar | Adult advent calendar
♥︎ John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023
- John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 Price: £195
- John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 Value: £921
- John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 Size: 25 days, 31 products
- John Lewis Advent Calendar 2023 Release date: 4 October
- Where to buy: John Lewis
What’s inside the John Lewis Beauty Advent Calendar 2023?
The John Lewis Advent Calendar contains 31 products – 16 of which are full-sized. This includes:
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Bath & Shower Gel
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Eau de Cologne Spray
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick – Golden Bronze
- Carolina Herrera Mini Tint Lip Balm and Case – 002 Delicious Rose
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow – Walk of No Shame
- Clarins Eau Extraordinaire
- Clinique High Impact Mascara – Black
- Dermalogica Awaken Peptide Eye Gel
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Marine Cream
- Frederic Malle Portrait Of A Lady Eau de Parfum Refill
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- L’occitane Almond Delicious Hands Hand & Nail Care
- Living Proof Triple Bond Complex
- Lumene Lahde Nordic Hydra Oat Milk Cleanser
- Murad Targeted Wrinkle Corrector
- NARS Blush – Behave
- Neom Organics London Bedtime Hero Pillow Mist
- Neom Organics London Bedtime Hero Scented Candle
- OTO 10% CBD Sleep Drops
- OTO Power Drops 7.5% CBD
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Conditioner
- Philip Kingsley Body Building Weightless Shampoo
- Ren Clean Skincare Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Gel
- Rodial Banana Low Lighter Concealer
- Spectrum Collections Angled Cheek Brush A05
- Sisley Hair Rituel Precious Hair Care Oil Glossiness & Nutrition
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment
- Susanne Kaufmann Glow Mask
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + HA
- Votary Super Seed Serum, Broccoli Seeds & Peptides
Behind door 25, 10 advent calendar customers will win a £500 gift voucher which can be used in a shopping spree at John Lewis, as well as four experiences which include:
- A weekend trip for two to Rome including flights, hotel for one night, breakfast, dinner for two, and a visit to the Acqua di Parma boutique in Rome.
- A one-night stay at the Westin London for two with an Aromatherapy Associates spa treatment included.
- Overnight stay at Rockliffe Hall for two, use of the spa, a two-course brunch/lunch, a 60-minute Neom Treatment for each guest, a 45-minute Rasul steam bathing experience, a two-course evening dinner, and a full English Breakfast on the day of departure.
- VIP appointment at the Percy & Reed salon, in London. An appointment with stylist Andrew John and Percy & Reed goodies.
Advent Calendar 2023 Unboxing
Last year we posted unboxing videos of the best beauty advent calendars and we’re doing the same this year.
We’ve already started posting full unboxing videos of each calendar individually. We buy the majority of the advent calendars we review so we can’t cover them all but we try to get through as many as we can!
If you want to be the first to know, follow us on TikTok and check out our growing Advent 2023 playlist.
Alternatively, if you want to see what was in last year’s best beauty advent calendars you can find all of the videos in our Advent 2022 Playlist on TikTok. We’ve embedded one of the videos below to give you an idea of what to expect.
We’ve started listing all the best beauty advent calendars 2023 on our advent calendar hub but you can also read about individual calendars via the clicks below.
♥︎ Don’t miss out! Sign up for the mamabella newsletter today ♥︎
MORE LIKE THIS
This site contains affiliate links to recommended products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. We will not recommend anything we don't believe in and we are not paid by brands to include specific products unless explicitly stated.
Victoria is founder and editor-in-chief of mamabella, freelance journalist and Mum. She has a passion for empowering people to feel beautiful whatever their age, size, skin type and budget